Education and Events
Educational videos, including continuing medical education (CME) credit programs, are available below:
1. CME PODCAST - ADNEXAL MASS RISK ASSESSMENTS: DO ALGORITHMS IMPROVE CARE?
This CME podcast is for all healthcare professionals involved in the assessment of women with an adnexal mass. The activity includes complementary educational visuals and resources.
"Scroll to Adnexal Mass Risk Assessments"
2. CME ACTIVITY - HE4: A NOVEL SERUM BIOMARKER FOR MONITORING AND MANAGING EPITHELIAL OVARIAN CANCER
Learn the clinical utility of the underutilized novel serum biomarker human epididymis 4 (HE4) and understands its importance in monitoring and managing epithelial ovarian cancer. (1.00 CME Credit)
3. CME: Malignancy Risk Assessment for Adnexal Ovarian Masses
This CME activity provides clinical insights for the initial assessment of adnexal masses including the use of novel biomarkers and risk algorithms. (0.00 CME Credit)
4. ACOG District II Annual Meeting - New York, October 18, 2019
Novel Approaches to Pelvic Mass Risk Assessment and Management: Case Reviews
- Full Video
- Case Study Clips
- FAQ Clips
5. VIDEO - RISK OF OVARIAN MALIGNANCY ALGORITHM (ROMA)
This evidence-based 5-min educational video provides guidance on the adjunctive use of the ROMA® Score to reduce false negatives when evaluating patients with an adnexal mass.